If you follow me on Instagram, you’re probably here to join the Planner Olympics Challenge. Welcome!
Would you like your posts to reach a wider audience?
Are you looking for inspiration for your planner or journal?
You’ve come to the right place. Join the #plannerolympics challenge!
1. Post or repost the image above on your instagram account. Let everyone know you’re joining the #plannerolympics challenge
2. Create some sort of Olympic-themed spread in any journal or planner. The following journals are fine by me: bullet journal, Erin Condren, Happy Planner, Passion Planner, Moleskine, really anything goes. The image can be from a digital planner as well, as long as it’s your original work.
3. When you post your beautiful creation to instagram, be sure to include two hashtags: #showmeyourplanner AND #plannerolympics. The second hashtag is critical. This is how others will find and vote for you.
4. If you chose to enter this challenge, you must search #plannerolympics and vote for at least three other images that you love. And yes, you can vote for your own image as long as you vote for three others, too. Feel free to vote for more than three if you can’t make up your mind.
5. The deadline to enter your image in the #plannerolympics challenge is next Sunday, August 7th, 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time. I figured many of you may be inspired by Friday’s opening ceremony. Voting for your favorite posts will close on Tuesday, August 9th, at noon PST. This way, you will be able to choose from all the posts.
This is a very open-ended challenge. As long as the Olympic connection is apparent, anything goes (as long as it’s positive and will make others smile). Think sports, or flags, or Rio, or friendship, or even the Olympic colors, anything that inspires you.
It’s simple; the post with the highest engagement (likes and comments) will win the Gold medal, the post with the second highest engagement will earn a Silver medal, and the third place post will earn the Bronze medal. All three will be featured on my site, @showmeyourplanner. And I hope you realize that all these medals are metaphoric in nature and that I won’t actually be sending winners a medal.
I’m hoping by hosting this challenge that you can all find other accounts to follow and inspire you.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing all your work!